Statistics show that at least one (1) out of every four (4) homes will experience termite problems.
A thorough timber pest inspection and report is the first step towards finding the right solution for your property and budget. Amalgamated Pest Control technicians are trained and experienced in detecting visual symptoms revealing subterranean termite infestation.
The inspection covers the readily accessible areas of your property including:
- Interiors, ( walls, cupboards etc).
- Roof void including roofing.
- Exterior of house, timbers, trees, gardens, external structures.
- Outbuildings, fences, garages.
Inspections are preformed using the following tools that complement the experience of our highly trained technicians:
- Sounding areas with an inspection probe.
- Moisture meter.
- Thermal Image Cameras.
- Torch, Ladder, Compass.
The timber pest inspection and written report will give you an accurate snapshot of your properties termite exposure and or damage status.
Your report will contain detailed information on the following:
- Any visual evidence and extent of any timber pest activity located.
- A summary of any timber pest identified and a brief description of their potential to cause damage to your property.
- How susceptible your property is to timber pest invasion.
- Recommendation for a management plan to attack any current infestation and aid in reducing any risk of future infestation.
- Recommendations for improving the environment around the property, making it lest suitable for subterranean termites and other timber pests.
- Report on any pre existing property management plan and make recommendations to ensure its effectiveness, whilst educating you on its maintenance requirements.
At Amalgamated Pest Control, we have a great range of products and services that take the pain out of termite management, don’t take the chance of termite damage and costly repairs, book in a timber inspection today.